She Hulk Episode Guide: Release Schedule and Cast
Episode 8 arrives on October 6.
With so many upcoming MCU movies and TV shows on the horizon, there's a lot of Marvel content to look forward to over the next few years. If you're waiting for the the next big MCU series to arrive, though, it's already here. She-Hulk: Attorney at Law is already two episodes in and you can watch it right now.
If you're wondering when you'll be able to stream all episodes of She-Hulk, we've got you covered with our handy episode guide below.
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Episode 8 Release Date
The seventh episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law will be arriving on Thursday, October 6 at 12 a.m. PT / 3 a.m. ET.
All She-Hulk Episode Release Dates
Wondering when all of the episodes of She-Hulk will be available to stream on Disney Plus? There are 9 total episodes that will becoming out weekly on Thursdays after initial release.
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 1 – August 18
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 2 – August 25
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 3 – September 1
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 4 – September 8
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 5 – September 15
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 6 – September 22
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 7 – September 29
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 8 – October 6
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 9 – October 13
How Long are Episodes of She-Hulk?
Each episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law will be around 30 minutes in length. These runtimes will vary slightly episode to episode, but will generally be around a half an hour each.
Who Is in the Cast?
Wondering which Marvel characters you'll see in the upcoming She-Hulk series? These are the main confirmed cast members that will be appearing:
- Tatiana Maslany as She-Hulk / Jennifer Walters
- Mark Ruffalo as Hulk / Bruce Banner
- Tim Roth as Abomination / Emil Blonsky
- Jameela Jamil as Titania
- Benedict Wong as Wong
- Charlie Cox as Daredevil / Matt Murdock
- Ginger Gonzaga as Nikki Ramos
- Renée Elise Goldsberry as Mallory Brook
Are There Post-Credit Scenes?
Yes, each episode of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law will include a post-credits scene. You can take a look at our guide to every post-credits scene in She-Hulk so far.
She-Hulk Explainers and Easter Eggs
We've got a bunch of theories, questions, and thoughts about She-Hulk and how it fits into the rest of the MCU. You can find below our latest explainers and more about the show, but beware of spoilers in these stories!
- Did She-Hulk Confirm Daredevil is Being Rebooted in the MCU?
- How She-Hulk Answers Some Burning MCU Questions
- She-Hulk Powers, History, and Origin Explained
- Who Is the Wrecking Crew's Mysterious Benefactor?
What to Watch Before She-Hulk
Like any new Marvel series, She-Hulk will be riddled with references to other MCU movies and shows. Since this is a series centered around a new MCU character, you can likely go ahead and jump right in without any context and enjoy it regardless. However, if you want to understand some of the main references, there are a few Marvel entries you might want to be familiar with:
You can also check out our guide to the best She-Hulk comics for even more background info.
Looking to binge-watch more MCU content? Take a look at our guide to watching the Marvel movies in chronological order.