The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Celebrate Star Wars Day With This Gorgeous New Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber
The replica doesn't come cheap, but it's arguably one of the coolest announcements of Star Wars Day 2022.
Star Wars Day isn't complete without a few big announcements, and this year is no different. Hasbro is introducing the Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsaber to the Black Series Force FX lineup. The sleek new product isn't available just yet, although preorders are expected to open on Thursday at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET.
The lightsaber will be featured prominently in the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi show on Disney Plus. Kenobi also used the weapon in a variety of films, including Revenge of the Sith and The Clone Wars.
If you can't wait until next year to get your hands on some Star Wars merch, you'll find a different Obi-Wan lightsaber up for grabs that's part of the same collection. It's also a bit cheaper, listed for $180.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- 6 Free Games Are Available Now For Amazon Prime Members
- Xbox Games With Gold Free Games For May 2022 Revealed
- PlayStation Plus Free Games For May 2022 Are Available Now
- Get 10 Bizarre Steam Games For Just $5
- All The Free Games For PC, PlayStation, Xbox, And Switch Right Now
- Check Out Corsair's Impressive New Line Of Budget-Friendly Gaming Headsets
- 3 Xbox Games Are Free This Weekend, Including Civilization 6