Kirby and the Forgotten Land is in the hands of players worldwide, and that means once again, the loyal fans of the pink puffball need to leave no stone unturned as they search for the game's secrets. Indeed, even as Kirby makes the jump into 3D after years of remaining a 2D side-scroller, the title is far from lacking in having plenty of things for players to do and find. As the game progresses, it's only natural that these secrets would only grow harder and harder to find, and it may lead to plenty of players struggling to find one last item to clear many different missions.
The game was quick to impress many fans with its rather ambitious trailer that showcased Kirby and the Forgotten Land's big open world with plenty of flair. It was soon made clear that the game's story dealt with the citizens of Planet Popstar being pulled into a curious rift in the sky, with Kirby undergoing a strange change as he made his way through the wormhole to an entirely different new world on the other side.
Once there, players would be given the entire world to explore, as Kirby finds Elfilin and sets off to save the Waddle Dees captured by the mysterious Beast Pack. To save them all, players can look to these guides for help.
|Hidden Waddle Dee Locations and Missions||Boss Battle Walkthroughs|
|Unlockables, Upgrades, and Secrets||News and Opinions|
Getting Started With Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Considering that Kirby's latest Switch game is a big change from what the series normally adheres to, even the most veteran Kirby fan may find themselves tripped up by what's different from the games that came before it. For many fans, once they dive in, the game will feel just like every other Kirby adventure before it easily.
What Fans Need to Know
- What You Should Know Before Kirby and the Forgotten Land's Release
- How Long to Beat Kirby and the Forgotten Land
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land Demo Out Today
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land Mouthful Mode Lets Kirby Transform Into Large Objects
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land: All Mouthful Mode Abilities Revealed
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land: How Ability Upgrades Work
Hidden Waddle Dee Locations and Missions
Kirby and the Forgotten Land operates in the exact way any Kirby series loyalists would expect the series to. There are plenty of enemies to fight and steal abilities from, along with tons of side paths for fans to find if they know where to look.
To help give fans a few extra challenges for 100% completion, the main collectible in the game comes in the form of Waddle Dees that Kirby and Elfilin need to save. These friendly faces offer so much more to the game than just needing help, as Waddle Dees en masse unlock the bosses, Treasure Roads, and upgrades for players' Waddle Dee Towns. However, the Waddle Dees become increasingly harder to find and easier to miss with each new area. Players who have trouble can use these guides to find them all within one playthrough.
- Downtown Grassland - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Through the Tunnel - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Rocky Rollin' Road - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- A Trip To Alivel Mall - Waddle Dee Locations And Missions Guide
- Abandoned Beach - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Concrete Isles - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Scale the Cement Summit - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Fast-Flowing Waterworks - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Welcome to Wondaria - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Circuit Speedway - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Invasion at the House of Horrors - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- The Wondaria Dream Parade - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Northeast Frost Street Missions and Waddle Dees Guide
- Metro on Ice - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Windy, Freezing Seas - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- The Battle of Blizzard Bridge - Waddle Dee and Missions Guide
- The Wastes Where Life Began - Missions and Waddle Dee Locations
- Searching the Oasis - Waddle Dee Locations and Missions Guide
- Alivel Mall (Staff Side) - Missions and Waddle Dee Locations
- Moonlight Canyon - Waddle Dees and Missions Guide
Redgar Forbidden Lands
- Enter the Fiery Forbidden Lands Missions Guide
- Conquer the Inferno Road Missions Guide
- Burning, Churning Power Plant Missions Guide
- Gathering Of The Beast Council - (Coming Soon)
- The Beast Pack's Final Stand - (Coming Soon)
More areas coming soon!
Boss Battle Walkthroughs
Players will encounter strange and challenging enemies as they make their way through the world, some being stronger than others as Kirby takes on several bosses. Even though some bosses may look easy, Kirby and the Forgotten Land's bosses feature a desperation mode that creates some interesting changes to fights halfway through them.
Despite players only needing to beat the boss to progress, seven Waddle Dees can be saved from bosses in total, as each one comes with its own missions aimed to make things a bit harder for those aiming for 100% completion. Luckily, there are guides to offer tips and tricks on each one for players who need help.
- Gorimondo the Strong-Armed Beast: The Brawl at the Mall Missions Guide
- Tropic Woods - Unfriendly Fronds: The Tropical Terror Missions Guide
- Clawroline the Lethal Leopard: Danger Under the Big Top Missions Guide
- King Dedede - His Royal Nemesis: An Unexpected Beast King Missions Guide
- Sillydillo the Armor-Plated Prancer: Collector in the Sleepless Valley Missions Guide - Coming Soon
- Forgo Dedede - His Primal Nemesis: In Presence of the King Missions Guide - Coming Soon
- How to Beat Leongar the King of Beasts in Lab Discovera - Coming Soon
- How to Beat Forgo Elfilis in Lab Discovera
Unlockables, Upgrades, and Secrets
To breathe life into how Kirby has ended up in an entirely new world, Hal Laboratory has made sure that every nook and cranny has some sort of secret to find, but players will also get to watch as their new home, Waddle Dee Town, evolves as they play.
One of the many buildings players will frequently visit in the town is the Waddle Dee Weapons Shop, as every other level and boss gives players Blueprints as either a secret to find or a reward for a job well done.
These Blueprints allow Kirby to use Rare Stones obtained from Treasure Roads to strengthen his abilities, which means that a player who collects plenty of Blueprints will be able to stand up against late-game bosses. Here are some guides to help players get everything they wish to unlock in Kirby and the Forgotten Land.
Complete Unlockables and Collectible Guides
Tips & Tricks
News and Opinions
Due to how this is a big new step for the Kirby franchise, it makes sense that Kirby and the Forgotten Land would get a fair deal of buzz going around it. Kirby and the Forgotten Land serves as a wonderful new game in the iconic franchise while also showcasing just what's next for Kirby, as Hal Laboratory has already spoken out about wanting to make games similar to Forgotten Land in the future. This section will gather all the news, as well as opinion pieces, Game Rant has published regarding Kirby and the Forgotten Land.
- Developer HAL Laboratory Hopes to Make More ‘Wild and Free’ 3D Kirby Games
- Kirby Cafe Introduces Cute New Kirby and the Forgotten Land Menu Items For 30th Anniversary
- Kirby Games Have ‘No Clear Timeline’ According to HAL Laboratory’s General Director
- Kirby 30th Anniversary Music Fest Online Concert Announced
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land's Mouthful Mode May Be a One-Hit Wonder
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land’s Treasure Roads are Great Side Challenges
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land Takes the Bite Out of Bottomless Pits
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land: Every Copy Ability, Ranked
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land Needs More Robust Quick Retry Systems
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land Developer Comments Bode Well for the Franchise
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land is More Accessible than it Seems
Kirby and the Forgotten Land is available now for Nintendo Switch.